Cloud Server provides an enterprise-grade cloud application infrastructure designed around the specific business needs of SMBs. It lets you drive the greatest value from your cloud by assuring superior performance, availability and data protection; matching your configuration to your use case; and balancing granular control with broad ease-of-use. By combining the greatest value with a worry-free experience, Cloud Server lets you ensure your business applications achieve their full potential impact on your company.
Key benefits of Cloud Server include:
- Ability to focus on investing in your business, not infrastructure
- Protection for your business and your customers
- Enhance IT capability and business agility
- Reliability- stay current with easy upgrades and patches
With fixed monthly pricing, your costs are predictable. With VPNs, firewalls, complementary onboarding and worry-free 24/7/365 support, you’re armed with everything you need from a business-grade platform. And with pre-configuration, your application infrastructure is integrated into your Intermedia environment from the moment of deployment. No other cloud comes close.
Intermedia Cloud Server offers four initial configurations (all of which can be scaled with more storage, RAM, or vCPUs):
- Cloud Server I: 1 vCPU, 1 GB memory, 50 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth
For apps with minimal resource requirements.
- Cloud Server II: 1 vCPU, 2 GB memory, 100 GB storage, 100 GB bandwidth
For non-CPU intensive apps that require additional memory or storage
- Cloud Server III: 2 vCPUs, 3 GB memory, 150 GB storage, 200 GB bandwidth
For front-end apps or colocation of multiple smaller apps
- Cloud Server IV: 3 vCPUs, 4 GB memory, 200 GB storage, 300 GB bandwidth
For memory- and CPU-intensive apps servicing large numbers of users
Intermedia structured their virtual machine offering to provide initial configurations that perfectly match any use case. This lets you ensure value by deploying efficiently and retaining the capacity to scale rapidly as your needs change. Intermedia’s virtual machines include:
- High-capacity cloud servers. Up to 8 CPU cores, 1 TB of storage and 32 GB of memory.
- Instant scalability. You can spin up new machines within minutes using your control panel.
- High availability. Intermedia leverages VMware HA Active-Active clustering and N+1 component redundancy at the server, storage and network layers
- Windows images. Choose between Windows 2008 Enterprise 32 bit and Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise 64 bit. (You can migrate Windows 2003 SP2 (R2) 32bit/64bit workloads, but new servers running Windows 2003 are not supported.)